Saturday, February 11, 2012

a month of music - DAY ELEVEN

A SONG BY A FAVOURITE BAND

YELLOW by COLDPLAY



Heres' the link to the song (the lyrics are in the clip)



To make the tag, I used another of my very favourite techniques. This one involves limes or lemons.

1. cut your limes and lemons in half. Set one half aside to dry out overnight. Squeeze the other into a glass and top up with ice, and gin & tonic or mojitos. Relax.

2. next day, use your applicator tool to ink the dry surface of the fruit. If you press hard, some of the juice will leak out and blur the print, this may or may not be what you want. Best to practise on some scrap paper first.

3. Press the fruit carefully onto the paper.

I also used Tims' umbrella man on a piece of plastic packaging, I just love this stamp and would use it everywhere if I could.

1 comment:

  1. LURV the colours of this one Toni ... and O.M.G. the Umbrella Man xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, and thanks for taking the time to leave a comment -- I LOVE hearing what you think (: