Monday, February 13, 2012

a month of music - DAY THIRTEEN

DAY THIRTEEN

A SONG FROM A MOVIE




I chose this beautiful piece from Last of the Mohicans (a movie I've watched about a million times).




On the front, I used T!ms' music stamp and clear embossing powder, and heat embossed the image right onto the uncoloured tag. I then used Bundled Sage and Vintage Photo Distress Inks to colour the background, and then stamped with Staz-On and the tree stamp over top of that.
I had hoped that the Staz-On would stick over top of the embossing, but nope -- however I kind of like the music floating through the trees so I left it.

For the back, I used a scrap of Kaiser paper, a Kaiser die-cut, and some clear Dymo tape over scraps of cardstock. I finished off with a swipe of Pinecone ink round the edges.

3 comments:

  1. lurv the effect of the trees & music stamps with the ink Toni !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Noriel! and THANKYOU for visiting every day and leaving a comment XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. my pleasure Toni !!!! FABULOUS TAG COLLECTION !!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, and thanks for taking the time to leave a comment -- I LOVE hearing what you think (: