Her example is stunning, and here's the link to her blog to see more of her fabulous and delicious work.
My take on the challenge was to scrap a miniature vampire killing kit. (yes, that's how my brain works).
I took a perfectly innocent little tin, and inked the outside with Espresso alcohol ink.
I made some stakes from toothpicks, a mallet from a scrap of dowel and a piece of toothpick (please be impressed by that, I actually had to drill a hole in the dowel to push the toothpick into), then added a bottle of Holy Water, a cross charm, and a Bible.
Cleverly, I managed to make a Satanic Bible by accidentally gluing the cover on upside-down.
I assure you, this was an accident, not a statement, and I'll add it to the List of Things I Have To Answer For.